Kaminski & Partners Kancelaria Prawnicza SpK
Our firm exists primarily to provide support to law firms from other jurisdictions which
do not have their own offices in Poland and which are not enthusiastic to instruct
the Polish office of a competing law firm. We also support some long standing clients
directly as well as some Polish law firms which do not have expertise in certain areas.
Our relationships with other law firms are founded on
the following features and principles:
- We specialize in supporting the needs of non-Polish law firms and their clients in Poland.
We have 20 years' experience in this.
- We have a deliberately low-profile market presence, no branding and do not promote our firm or individuals. When supporting another law firm or its client, we wish to cause the least possible distraction to the relationship between the law firm and its client.
- We never act for any client of an instructing law firm other than as directed by
the instructing law firm.
- Given that we are instructed mainly by law firms, we have to ensure at all times
the very highest levels of professional integrity and quality of support and advice.
We tolerate no margin of error ever. Our quality standards must be impeccable
at all times. The quality of our work must be at least as high as that of the law firm instructing us.
- We focus also on supporting our instructing law firm's relationship with its client.
We are keenly aware of the trust placed in us. We are quite confident that we will
always make our instructing law firm look good and that the lawyers instructing us
will be happy working with us and pleased with our support.
- We are instructed by law firms from many countries, particularly from the United Kingdom,
the United States and Germany.
- We work in English and Polish. All of our staff operate in at least these languages.
Our team includes native English speaking lawyers with lengthy experience in Poland able to ensure clear and easy understanding.
- The most commonly occurring instructions we receive include:
- Acquisition and disposal related matters
- Taking security in connection with financing
- Debt collection
- Polish market entry
- Real estate investment
- We normally work to agreed fixed fees, retainer arrangements or on a time basis.
We will fit in with any instructing law firm's fee arrangements with its client.
We will ensure no unwanted surprises.